At Henderson, Inc. we value individuals, because each employee plays a vital role contributing to the overall success of our team.
We strive to do this in a comfortable, progressive setting where communication is always open — and always respectful. We firmly believe this develops mutually beneficial relationships, because we can continue resolving every challenge through a spirit of team work.
Join us, and you’ll experience a positive, goal-oriented environment that helps you reach your full potential too.
Office Runner / File Clerk:
Henderson is seeking an office runner / file clerk who will support the office managers in the day to day running of documents and goods. The essential responsibilities are:
- Deliver documents and material goods to specified locations.
- Mail pickup / delivery.
Estimator / Pre-Construction Manager:
Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A full understanding of all aspects of civil & building construction.
- Minimum, 5 years direct experience (or equal) of competitively bidding general commercial, big box national accounts, local and federal government, retail, residential, educational, medical, religious, industrial, building projects.
- Minimum, 5 years’ direct experience (or equal) leading design build and negotiated construction projects.
- Bachelor degree, LEED AP, DBIA, and other job related accreditation is preferred.
- Specialized skills – written and verbal, relationship building, strategic planning, risk analysis, organizational, understanding market conditions, conceptual estimating, project scheduling, understanding of national building codes, ability to use Microsoft Windows, Word, Office, Project, Excel, specialize estimating software (MC2 & Pay dirt), web data base.
Henderson is seeking experienced equipment operators. A minimum of 5 years experience required and ability to run bulldozer, excavator and motor grader. Applicant must have dependable daily transportation to job sites within a 50 mile radius of Williamsburg, Va. and pass a pre-employment drug test. EOE. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and/or fill out our online application here.
Henderson is seeking laborers with an excellent work ethic and a desire to learn/grow. Applicants must have dependable daily transportation to job sites within a 50 mile radius of Williamsburg, Va. and pass a pre-employment drug test. EOE. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or fill out our online application here.
Opportunities available for carpenters with experience in both residential and commercial construction. Jack of all trades experienced in layout, framing, interior trim, installation of hollow metal frames, doors, and hardware. Competitive hourly wage and benefits package. EOE. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and/or fill out our online application here.
Henderson, Inc. Application
Fill out a Henderson, Inc. employment application here.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Henderson, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity employment. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: age (40+), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, armed services veteran status, citizenship or nay other characteristic or classification protected by law.